The Road from Idea to Reality
The Life Sciences community in Flanders invites international researchers and companies for a unique event stimulating innovation cross-overs between medical technologies, biotechnologies and regenerative medicine.
The Enterprise Europe Network Flanders supports this unique event and organizes a B2B along this conference. The matchmaking is intended for Business-to-Business, as well as for Science-to-Business.
Our ambition is to bring together international players active in this cross-disciplinary domain, and to help and stimulate them to do business and to set-up new partnerships for cooperative R&D projects. In a nutshell, to speed up the innovation process towards new healthcare solutions!
- Medtech, biotech and regmed
- New healthcare solutions via cross-fertilization of technologies
- Personalized medicine
- Living cell structures
- Cross-border alliance building
Theme & Focus
The conference focuses on the cross-fertilization potential between semiconductor technologies, micro/nano-electronics, microsystems and microfluidics, in-vitro diagnostics, biotech markers, bioassays and cell interactions, bio-informatics and data analytics, single cell diagnostics, tissue engineering, regenerative medicine and 3D printing leading to a new class of in-vitro diagnostics devices and point-of-care devices. They can be used for novel healthcare solutions in personalized medicine, e.g. by developing innovative diagnostics – therapeutics combinations. Looking further ahead in the future, new functionalities can be added by also inserting living cell structures into these diagnostics devices.
Researchers and companies in Flanders play a leading role in these domains and are looking forward to joining forces with European partners that are equally innovative and groundbreaking.
Have a look at the complete program of the conference here.
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Meet international partners and experts
- Discover Flanders’ RegMed Community
- Work together on new healthcare solutions
- Join forces with equally innovative and groundbreaking European partners
- Matchmaking event Enterprise Europe Network: free of charge
- € 100 for members Flanders.bio, DSP Valley, Leuven MindGate and academics.
- € 150 euro for non members.
Registration for the conference is MANDATORY via this link.